has come a long way in the establishment and enforcement of our civil
rights. But from time to time, our civil rights can be infringed upon
by employers, individuals, or even the government.
Your civil rights include freedom of speech, religion, and assembly; the right to bear arms; and the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. Your civil rights also preclude you from being discriminated against because of your age, race, religion, sex, or disability.
If you believe that a person or entity has infringed upon your civil rights, it is important that you discuss your grievances with an attorney who has experience with these types of cases. At Corwin Law Firm PLLC, we work with individuals who have had their basic rights violated by employers, educational institutions, and the government, and we are prepared to:
- Listen to your side of the story and provide you with legal guidance
- Assess your claims and tell you if you have a case
- Argue your case before a judge or negotiate with third parties
- Support you as you take action to put an end to injustice
To learn more about how a civil rights attorney from our law office can assist you, contact our team now.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Experienced, Diligent Attorney
- Successful Mediator
- Lengthy Case History
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Schedule Now And Protect Your Rights
- Free Case Evaluation
- Payment Plans Available
- Paralegal Used for Routine Matters (Keeps Your Costs Low!)
- Efficient Filing Processes
- Affordable Rates
- Senior Discounts Available